Thursday, December 01, 2005

Deesmember.



Welcome to your monthly installment of my twisting the name of the month into something random and borderline bizarre.

This month, I present to you Rick Dees. I don't know much about the man except that he hosts a top 40 radio show. I'm sure there was something other pertinent in his past that I am glossing over to bring you Deesmember.

I also present to you a fun little Fan Club member badge that I had to whip up in photoshop for this occaision. Its supposed to look like a embroidered patch. It doesn't so much accomplish that, but I wanted to post this before the blog fuhrer got a chance to say anything.

Anywho, until next month and something involving Casey Kasem or maybe a little country like Djibouti.

1 comment:

jane. said...

* "hi, my name is mark williams, and i'm married now which means i have no time to post." i guess you have an excuse.

Banner